Kindergarten and NEW Student Registration
The process for Student Registration is as follows:
Registration is 100% online for the 20/21 school year. You will need to have all documents ready to upload into the registration system BEFORE starting the process. Scan all documents, or use your phone to take pictures, and have them ready on the computer you are using to register. Once you click submit you will not be able to upload anything.
- CHILD’S LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- PROOF OF CURRENT UP TO DATE IMMUNIZATIONS
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY – a current utility bill (gas, electric or water only dated within 30 days of registration), a housing contract with a closing date, or a lease with signature. Another POR will need to be provided at the beginning of the 20/21 school year.
- PARENT’S DRIVERS LICENSE
- CHILD’S SOCIAL SECURITY CARD (preferred, but not required)
Once you have gathered all documents and uploads are ready to go, please go online and complete the registration.
- Click here for the 2020/2021 New Student enrollment website
- Create your account.
- Complete registration information and submit only after loading ALL documents. It will be sent directly to Walker Elementary.
Please email or call the school registrar, Cathy Hill, if you have any questions!