- Students arriving between 7:15am-7:30am – report to the cafeteria where they may eat breakfast or read quietly.
- Students arriving between 7:30am-7:45am – report to gym and read quietly and wait until teacher comes to pick up class. If eating breakfast, students may go directly to the cafeteria upon arrival.
- Kindergarten students will wait in the cafeteria until 7:45am when their teacher will come get them and take the to class.
- Students arriving between 7:45am-8:00am – report directly to classrooms. Morning broadcast (announcements) begin at 7:55 am.
- Students arriving after 8:00am – students are tardy if they arrive after the 8:00am bell and should be accompanied by parents to the office.
School begins promptly at 8:00 am. If your child is not in their classroom at 8:00 am, they are considered tardy.
What are Specials?
Specials are Art, Music, and P.E.
When are specials?
Grade Level Specials Time
Kindergarten 12:55 – 1:45
First 12:00 – 12:50
Second 8:40 – 9:30
Third 9:35 – 10:25
Fourth 10:30 – 11:20
Fifth 1:55 – 2:45
When is lunch and recess?
Kindergarten 10:45 – 11:45
First 10:15 – 11:15
Second 11:15 – 12:15
Third 12:15 – 1:15
Fourth 12:45 – 1:45
Fifth 11:45 – 12:45
Specials Teachers 11:20 – 11:55
When are conference times for teachers?
**If you need to schedule a conference with your child’s teacher, please contact the teacher in advance to schedule it.
||12:55 – 1:45
||12:00 – 12:50
||8:45 – 9:30
||9:35 – 10:25
||10:30 – 11:20
||1:55 – 2:40
When does my child go to the library?
The library operates on a flexible schedule. The students are allowed to come to the library as they need new books to read. Kinder students come to the library every week for story time and to exchange books.
My School Bucks
Check your child’s account balance and/or add money to the account by clicking on this link: My School Bucks.