DAILY ARRIVAL PROCEDURES
- Students arriving between 7:15am-7:30am – report to the cafeteria.
- Students arriving between 7:30am-8:00am – report to grade-level classrooms/hallways and read quietly. If eating breakfast, students may go directly to the cafeteria upon arrival.
- Students arriving after 8:00am – students are tardy if they arrive after the 8:00am bell and should be accompanied by parents to the office.
School begins promptly at 8:00 am. If your child is not in their classroom at 8:00 am, they are considered tardy.
DAILY DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
- School is dismissed at 3:07.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students are dismissed out front.
- 2nd-5th grade students, as well as daycare students, are dismissed in the back.
- If a 2nd-5th grader has a younger sibling in either Kindergarten or 1st, they are to join them in the cafeteria instead of being dismissed in the back.
Specials are Art, Music, and P.E. Students should always wear tennis shoes on P.E. days.
Grade Level Specials Time
TEACHER CONFERENCE PERIOD TIMES
**If you need to schedule a conference with your child’s teacher be sure to contact the teacher in advance.
Can I send in cupcakes for my child’s birthday?
Due to state and district regulations, parents/guardians can not send in cupcakes for their child’s birthday. Parents/guardians are allowed to send in small items like stickers, pencils, etc.
Can I send in birthday invitations with my child?
Unless each student in the class is invited, the school does not permit students to bring birthday invitations to school for home parties. See the Glen Oaks Student Handbook for further information.
2021-22 Meal Prices and Payment Information
Breakfast and Lunch Menus
School Nutrition Information