Eddins Elementary is an Exemplary campus with a strong connection with the neighborhood community. Teachers, parents and students work collaboratively, enabling students to reach their highest learning potential. The Eddins Elementary administration and staff encourage parent involvement and support to help carry on the culture of high expectations and student success.
If we can assist you, please give our office staff a call at 469-302-6600.
Our focus is to foster a culture that encourages everyone involved: students, teachers, parents, staff and community members. The faculty and staff at Eddins Elementary are committed to promoting the learning and achievement of ALL students.
Mission of Eddins Elementary
The mission of C.T. Eddins Elementary, an educational family dedicated to kindness and compassion, is to inspire passionate, life-long learners who achieve excellence, utilize their unique talents, and value diversity by providing an atmosphere of high expectations, personal accountability, and challenging learning opportunities, while fostering positive relationships in partnership with our community.
Recent Campus Awards/Honors
- 2001-2011 Exemplary Campus
- 2011 USDA Healthier US School – Bronze Level
- 2011 TMEA Invited Choir, San Antonio
- 2010-2011 NCEA Higher Performing School
- 2009 -2010 Green Ribbon School
- 2009 – Just For Kids Higher Performing Campus
- 2008-2012 Volunteer McKinney – 1st Place/Canned Food Drive
- 2007 US Department of Education – Blue Ribbon School
- 2007-2008 Texas Monthly Best Schools List
- 2005-2006, 2008-2011 Gold Performance Recognition
- 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 Texas Business and Education Coalition Honor Roll School
- 2003, 2005 D-Magazine Best Public Schools in Dallas