- Students arriving between 7:15am-7:30am – report to the cafeteria where they may eat breakfast or read quietly.
- Students arriving between 7:30am-7:50am – report to gym and read quietly and wait until teacher comes to pick up class.
- If eating breakfast, students may go directly to the cafeteria upon arrival.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students will wait in the cafeteria until 7:30am, then will report to their grade level hallway.
- Students arriving between 7:50am-8:00am – report directly to classrooms.
- Morning broadcast (announcements) begin at 7:55 am.
- Students are tardy if they arrive after the 8:00am bell and should be accompanied by parents to the office.
- School begins promptly at 8:00 am. If your child is not in their classroom at 8:00 am, they are considered tardy.