Technology infrastructure and interactive learning opportunities are both key initiatives within Press Elementary. Press is committed to providing opportunities for students to interact with the global community through use of technology tools such as online learning and social media.
Listed below are a few of the many ways we use technology at Press Elementary:
- Students in 2nd – 5th grade have access to MacBook Airs to use at school.
- Every Kindergarten and 1st grade classroom has 9 ipads for student instruction.
- Press 5th grade students produce a morning closed-circuit TV news broadcast, complete with multiple sets and green screen.
- Our Press Learning Commons has an engaging Makerspace for students to create, invent and explore using a variety of apps and devices.
- We have a Digital Learning Space in our Learning Commons, called our “Student Production Studio.” Students and Staff can use this space to collaborate and work on digital learning projects such as video tutorials.
- Technology integration occurs seamlessly in our classrooms as teachers design lessons weekly to meet the unique needs of their students.