If you are a student who was not enrolled in McKinney High School at the end of the last school year, you are considered a new student and must follow this enrollment process.
- Complete the forms on our online registration system, which can be accessed here. It is recommended that you review the Enrollment Online Parent Guide before you begin the registration application, which can be accessed here.
- Provide additional paperwork and proof of residency to your child’s campus. The requirements are as follows:
- Proof of Residency – Must be a current utility bill (gas, water or electric), house contract with closing date, and/or lease with signatures. Guardian must be listed as homeowner or Proof of Residence statement must be completed and notarized. If the closing or moving date is after September 15 of the current school year, monthly tuition payments shall be made until the closing date per MISD Board Policy FDA(LOCAL).
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s birth certificate
- Updated immunization records
- Transcript from preivious school with school’s address and fax number
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous school
If you are a student who was enrolled in McKinney High School at the end of the last school year, you are considered a returning student. Your guardian will be receiving an email later this summer with instructions for the registration process. This email will also include their Home Access Center (HAC) username. We will not be sending passwords in order to protect student confidential information. If you forgot your password you can retrieve it using the “Forgot Password” option.
Requesting a Transcript
In order to request a transcript please fill out the Transcript Request Form.