Applications for the Pre-K program are accepted Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Pre-K Enrollment Qualifications:
Child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2017.
Students may qualify if:
- Income falls within guidelines
- Child has been identified with a disability
- Family is homeless
- Child is in foster care
- Child is non-English or limited English
- Parent is active military
For more information about qualifying, please call Lawson at 469-302-2400.
How to Apply for Pre-K
Registration applications can be picked up in person at Lawson. For Pre-K specific questions, please contact our Pre-K registrar at 469-302-2400.
What to Bring:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Proof of residency (This month’s water, natural gas, electric bill, lease/rent agreement or closing paperwork with signatures)
- Child’s most up-to-date immunization record
- Proof of income for the last 1 1/2 months (between 4 to 6 pay stubs) or if self employed W-2, 1040 and/or 1099 tax return for the previous year
- Withdrawal documentation from previous school district
- Custody, guardianship, or foster care paperwork
We are not able to accept incomplete applications.