The Lawson PreK office is closed from June 29th until July 8th. The Lawson PreK office will reopen on July 11th. Application for the PreK program are accepted Monday thru Thursday from 7:30 A.M. to 12 P.M. beginning on July 11th.
Pre-K Enrollment Qualifications:
Child must be 4 years old By September 1st, 2017
Students may qualify if:
- Income falls within guidelines
- Child has been identified with a disability
- Family is homeless
- Child is in foster care
- Child is a non-English or limited English
- Parent is on active military duty
For more information about qualifying please call Lawson at 469-302-2400.
How to Apply for Pre-K
Registration applications can be picked up in person at Lawson. For PreK specific question please contact our PreK registrar at 469-302-2400.
What to Bring:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Proof of residency (This month’s water, natural gas, electric bill, lease/rent agreement or closing paperwork with signatures)
- Child’s most up-to-date immunization record
- Proof of income for the last 1 1/2 months (between 4 to 6 pay stubs) or if self employed W-2, 1040 and/or 1099 tax return for the previous year
- Withdrawal documentation from previous school district
- Custody, guardianship or foster care paperwork
We are not able to accept incomplete applications.